A salty and crunchy alternative to tortilla chips, try these baked triangle chips with your favorite dip!
Makes 32 chips
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Stack 2 tortillas on top of one another.
Hold tortilla down firmly with one hand. Roll pizza cutter across tortillas from left to right, cutting tortillas in half. Then roll pizza cutter from top to bottom. Then make 2 cuts diagonally. Repeat step 2 with remaining 2 tortillas.
An adult can cut while you hold the tortillas in place!When rolling the pizza cutter across tortillas, watch your hands!
- Place 16 tortilla triangles on each baking pan.
- Wet the paper towel with canola oil and brush each tortilla triangle with oil.
- Mix salt, oregano, and chili powder together in a small bowl. Sprinkle spice mixture evenly on top of tortilla triangles.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Enjoy with spicy smashed bean dip, salsa, or any of your favorite dips and spreads.